Buying a Private Jet
Buying a private jet is a complex process. Critical aspects from ensuring the jet is suitable to your needs to securing finance, there is a lot to think about.
With this in mind, do you feel confident to:
- Assess a plane from a technical perspective?
- Conduct preliminary market analysis?
- Assess a plane’s suitability to your requirements?
- Ensure safety and compliance is on point?
- Arrange finance and understand the legal and administrative complexities of operating your own private jet?
If the answer to any of the questions is ‘no’, then our team can help you not only negotiate the legal, technical, and fiscal turbulence but provide engineering support ensuring your private jet gets in the air faster and makes safe landings time and again.